Wednesday, September 5, 2018

1, 2, 3...Fuck it. I'm doing this!


Something that really sticks with me from listening to people talk about voice acting is when Richard Horvitz gave this little bit of advice.  When you're nervous about a performance, just repeat in your head "1, 2, 3, fuck it."  Then you just go.  

So that's what I'm doing. 

To everyone who comes across this blog, my name is Kyle Stroud and I AM A VOICE ACTOR.  I started this blog, one, to give me somewhere to post my demo, and two, so that anyone could read along as I go down this road.  I'll be posting articles, thoughts, updates, and other interesting tidbits as I come across them.  I'll also be posting about acting in general as I continue my training in the craft and probably more than a bit of everyday nerdity as well.  Thanks for taking this journey with me!

For a little example of what I'm up to, check out my demo below.  



No comments:

Post a Comment